Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I'm Back

I promise I have an excuse for my absence....you see I have been without my computer. It's not broken or stolen - it was simply being borrowed by my loving husband. You see, he started a new job/a new company and their corporate computers had not yet arrived.

This is very exciting news for us. While Alan was certainly doing well at SunTrust, he has always had a desire to do something "on his own." The right opportunity presented itself and the rest just fell into place. Their corporate website isn't up yet - but on the 15th check it out here: Balentine!

In other news, as most of you probably have experienced yourself, we have had COLD COLD weather and some snow too! Ellery is completely convinced it snowed because she flushed ice cubes down the toilet. What, you didn't know that worked? Try it next time you want to go sledding!
OK - so now that I have my computer back I can post all of the fabulous pictures I have from the past month or so. All in due time, my friends, all in due time.

No comments:

Post a Comment