Sunday, November 7, 2010

So much to catch up on



I probably have a total of 90 seconds to get this post up. The girls are playing in the basement and the baby is on her mat staring at me. If she could talk she would be saying, "Mama, pick me up and love on me some." And that is just what I plan on doing in a few short minutes.

There is a lot to catch up on. We have been busy having Garden Celebrations at school, cooking lots of soup (potato leek, lentil, vegetable) and growing.

Seriously - check out Latham's cheeks. She is a growing girl. By the way, that is Gagi behind the Bert head. Her costume rocked and so did Halloween. I think it was the best weather we have had in a long time.

OK - time is up. I have lots and lots and lots of fun photos to share...hoepfully I will get them up here soon!

1 comment:

  1. Latham looks so snug and comfy in that costume - - such a cute hot tamale! And Bert is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete