Monday, December 19, 2011

On the 3rd day of Christmas

my true love gave to me - three ear infections, 2 children coughing and pneumonia.



'Nurse



Man this fall has been brutal. Let me say that again, this fall has been brutal. While we haven't (yet) encountered serious illnesses (does pneumonia count?) we have had cold after cold after cold after cold. For the last two and half months someone has been coughing or sniffling around here.

Last week, Latham had a double ear infection and this week Vaughan got the double doozy - ear infection and pneumonia.

Today I am thankful for antibiotics and healthy children who have immune systems strong enough to fight back. In the midst of these doctors visits, we have been busy doing Christmastime things; baking, ice skating, light seeing, present wrapping, carol singing, Christmas show watching.

And I know I promised weeks ago a peek into our "redone" basement - especially "kids club." The truth is I went downstairs to take a picture and could hardly walk into kids club. It has been well used and well loved and well you know that means -- it is a mess. Pictures will be posted shortly -- I promise, really

No comments:

Post a Comment