Saturday, November 10, 2012

Yoohoo

Yoohoo.  Yes, I am still here.  It's just life.  It's busy and when priorities are made - showing up here is last on the list.  I have little hands tugging me to watch them hula hoop, complete one-handed cart wheels, roller blade, ride bikes...I think you get the idea.

So here are a few snapshots of what we have been up to.

These are some pictures from the first day of school.  Vaughan was so excited to go to school with Latham.  She drops her off at her class every morning and makes sure she is off to a good start.

IMG_8862

This was Ellery's first day of school (a few weeks earlier).

IMG_8856

We celebrated birthdays...three of them in October alone.

IMG_8891

IMG_8917


IMG_8901

We went to a pumpkin patch

IMG_8914

and celebrated Halloween!

IMG_8937
Vaughan as Pocahontas, Gagi as a witch with a wig, Ellery as Laura Ingalls, and Latham as....herself.  That sweet girl wanted to be a horse, a cow, cookie monster, a ballerina but in the end - she went as herself.

IMG_8931

Oh and Gracie -- as Little Red Riding Hood.

My time is up...I'm off to enjoy the weekend (hope you are doing the same).

No comments:

Post a Comment