Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Kitchens

I am drooling over this kitchen designed by Erika of Urban Grace Interiors.



This kitchen is at a beach house and the sea foam green walls are perfect. There is space for a tv to be mounted on the facade of the vent hood (it will be covered by retractable art work).

I love the double sinks and the double refrigerators even more. Who doesn't need more fridge space, right?



This is the butler's pantry. Not only is it spacious, it is beautiful too.



Finally, my favorite part, the office. Give me this office right off this gorgeous kitchen and I can ensure you all bills will be paid on time. The grass cloth adds some texture for interest and the simplicity and clean lines of the light fixture are spot on.



Did you notice the desk top and the floors? They are reclaimed wood from an old cotton mill in Albany. I. Want. Those. Floors. I can just imagine how they feel on the feet. Smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment