Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I am thankful for this smiling face

IMG_3051

I am so thankful for this smiling face -- even when she wakes me up at 6AM. She is an excellent cuddler and her early morning wakings are easily forgiven when she wraps her soft, warm arms around my neck and squeezes.

The big (and I do mean BIG) news around here these days is that the notorious P.I.G. is GONE. Well, not exactly gone, we cut off the stinky feet that this aforementioned sweet child had the habit of sucking on. I admit, I was nervous. I was worried I would end up sewing the darn things back on or something similarly ridiculous.

But, this amazing child above took it all in stride. No more stinky pig feet. HIP HIP HORRAY!

Now we are gearing up for Thanksgiving. We have over 25 relatives coming into town. I LOVE Thanksgiving and I love spending it with lots and lots of family. This is where I need your help. I need to make a dish with carrots and one with green beans. So - if you have any ideas, send them my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment