Monday, November 2, 2009

Welcome November


Welcome to November. How did we get here...and so quickly I might add? I cannot wrap my brain around the fact that there are only 2 month, 60 days left in 2009.


It was a busy weekend around these parts. Alan and I kicked things off by attending this fundraising event at the Aquarium. It was fun but holy hurtness...my feet were in pain. There was a lot lot lot of standing (along with eating and drinking and catching up with friends.)


There were some Halloween parades (pictures to follow) and, of course, some trick or treating. Despite the rainy, chilly weather - we had a blast.


We are anxiously counting down the days until Thanksgiving when we get to celebrate Gagi's birthday with 25-30 of our fabulous relatives. So while I am sad to bid farewell to my FAVORITE month -- I am encouraged by what November has in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment