Friday, October 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Danielle!


Today is Danielle's birthday. The girls are beyond excited. Cakes are being baked and plans are being made. I am so glad that we get to spend some time with Danielle today to celebrate.

Photo taken by Danielle

Danielle, we feel so lucky to have you in our lives. Spending time away from these precious babies is hard but I feel confident when they are in your care. Thank you for being such an excellent role model and mentor. Thank you for loving them so well.

Love -
The McKnights
(your other family)

1 comment:

  1. Lovely McKnights,

    Thank you for the birthday love and for all you do for me! Getting to spend my day with the girls made getting older not so bad. I couldn't ask for a cooler family to hang out with.

    Love,
    Miss Danielle

    ReplyDelete