Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Do you want to play a game?

IMG_6719

"Vaughan, do you want to play a game and our Mama and Daddy don't clean and we have to clean all day?"

That is what I heard Ellery say this morning and my answer to that is umm.....heck yea. Let me get you some cleaning supplies.

These girls have very, very active imaginations. The storylines they dream up are intricate and deliberate and sometimes.....a little worrisome.

I wonder, why are we always poor or better yet - why am I always dead?

"Vaughan, let's pretend like we are poor and we have no parents."

Today is a teacher educator day. That means that me and the girls will be hanging in our pjs until at least 11. Then we will head out into the world....exploring.

Hope you can squeeze in some exploring of your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment