Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The Family

IMG_8153

At the beginning of every year, the girls' preschool asks for a photo of the family. I take a LOT of pictures, but every year I have to search and search and, often times, the only photo I can find of all of us is months old.

IMG_8155
This year, I was determined to be prepared. I asked Danielle to come over on a Saturday to take some shots of all of us. I am rather impatient when it comes to taking pictures.....wondering with each click of the camera if we have the "perfect" shot yet.

IMG_8154
This time was no different. I was restless, dragging the kids from front yard to back yard to side yard. Begging for smiles, hoping that everyone would cooperate.

IMG_8160
It was not nearly as painful as I imagined it would be, thanks in large part to Danielle and the magic that girl can work behind the lens!

IMG_8132

No comments:

Post a Comment