Thursday, March 18, 2010

Did the Leprechauns hit your house?

IMG_4003

Did the leprechauns hit your house because they sure hit ours. They snuck in while we were sleeping and turned all of our toilet water green! Then when no one was looking they tinted our milk too. The girls were giddy, I was giddy....what a fun way to start off the day.

IMG_4013

I had grand plans of serving green eggs - but the girls were less thrilled with that prospect.

IMG_4015

Gagi did stop by to try her hand at nursing me back to health (I have been battling a cold for the last 6 weeks.) With her helpers by her side, she made her cure-all sliders and SOME were green!

IMG_4016

I am already feeling better today!

IMG_4021

FYI - Sliders are homemade flat noodles (a little like a dumpling.) YUMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment