Monday, March 15, 2010

Here comes the sun

IMG_3899
Little darling, it's been a long cold lonely winter
Little darling, it feels like years since it's been here
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun
and I say it's all right

I hope you all are enjoying Spring - wherever you may be. Spring arrived here last week - what a relief from this cold, dreary weather we have had. And the kids were off for "Winter Break" which meant that it was high time to head to the zoo. Danielle took the girls for a full zoo day - picnic included. I stayed home and toiled away at the computer.


IMG_3897

I love seeing pictures of the girls when I am not there to see things with my own eyes. I wonder what was going through their minds when this shot was taken. Sweet girls...they love each other so well (when they aren't fighting - ahem).

No comments:

Post a Comment