Monday, September 14, 2009

Brothers

IMG_2893

Ellery wants a brother.  I mean, she loves her sister but she might trade her in on certain occasions.  

IMG_2858

She is also suddenly fascinated with the concept of godparents.  So, taking her lead, I explained that Mac was her god brother. Is there even such a thing?

IMG_2848

She bought it hook, line and sinker.  Then she asked why they didn't live with us.  

IMG_2851

So, I explained that they have a different Mommy and Daddy.  

IMG_2863

That was the end of the conversation....or so I thought....

IMG_2913

I heard her telling a friend this weekend that she has brothers....

IMG_2857

but they don't live with us because they have a different Mommy and Daddy.


IMG_2880

Do you think she is telling her teachers about her brothers?  Because chances are she is and chances are they think we have a very complex family structure....

1 comment:

  1. I love it! What beautiful children - all of them.

    ReplyDelete