Thursday, September 10, 2009

A Toast to Zalanaga

IMG_2675

Have you been to Zalanaga?  If not, you should really consider going.  It is worthy of a toast (as you can see from the photo above.)  

In Zalanaga, you can drink what you want, when you want, with whomever you want.  Ellery has chosen to toast to Zalanaga with her best friend, Vaughan.

IMG_2680

Sometimes it can be pretty bright in Zalanaga - you might want to pack your sunglasses.  Oh, are you wondering about Ellery's outfit?  This is what she wanted to wear out to dinner with Uncle Jared.  Ahem.  

I think it is much better suited for Zalanaga, don't you?

IMG_2661

If you have had a problem keeping up with this post, come to our house for a day.  We travel the world.  Sometimes we are mommies and sometimes we are babies.  Just yesterday, I was a dog and my name was Trahala.  Who were you today?

3 comments:

  1. so if I go with you to Zalanaga, does that mean I can have a gin and tonic already for the love of God? And that I'll fit in to my bras again? If so I'm on my way over. Tell E & V to make room for me.
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh in Zalanaga - there are no rules. You can do whatever you want - that includes gin drinking, for sure.

    I am sure Ellery will let you borrow one of her many bras. Don't all 3 year olds have multiple bras to cat around in?

    ReplyDelete