Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Have a Holly Jolly Christmas

Our Christmas cards are sitting on our dining room table. They are resting comfortably and have been for a few weeks now. And, while I have the best intentions of getting these things in the mail - it hasn't happened yet and I am starting to think it might not happen for a while.

In the meantime, I thought you all might enjoy a few outtakes from my photo session with the girls. As you can see from the picture above, both girls started off as willing participants.


But, things quickly took a turn for the worse. They were cold and tired of smiling. In all honestly, I thought about sending this picture out as our Christmas card. I love the crossed arms - we see that a lot in our house, from both children!


The good thing about these kids, at least right now, is that they are easily bribed (aren't I a good parent?) The promise of a Hershey's Kiss (or Hershey's Lips as Vaughan calls them) and all is well in the world.
We are counting down the days until Christmas.....

No comments:

Post a Comment