Saturday, December 12, 2009

Outgoing to Fredonia


Outgoing to Fredonia:

I hope that everyone arrived safely at the annual hunt. I cannot imagine what a full house of guys hanging out in Fredonia in December is like. The girls and I miss you but we are managing just fine. We made the weekly Friday night trip to La Parilla last night to get our Mexican fix. Vaughan decided to forgo her quesadilla and make a meal out of the chips and queso instead.

This morning as I was trying to imagine what you men folk were up to...I decided to see when sunrise and sunset were (so I could really imagine you sitting in the blinds waiting to spot a deer.)

I googled "sunrise Fredonia TX" and this is what came up: http://www.datehookup.com/User-235534103.htm

Please check out the link....it is worth the effort!

Missing you.....

No comments:

Post a Comment