Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Happy Tuesday

Bathing a baby - a family activity!

It's Tuesday!! HOORAY! Why you ask? Well I say, why not. These days the days all seem to run together. There is no real differentiator between Monday and Tuesday and Wednesday and well - you get the point.

I am hoping my brain starts to regenerate soon. Alan is highly concerned. Our conversations lately sound something like this.

me: I weighed Latham and she is point 4 less than 10.
Alan: Ummmm. That would be 9.6. Why are you talking in riddles?

me: She is 23 1/2 inches long -- off the charts.
Alan: Wow - the other girls weren't that long, right?
me: I wonder if they measured her wrong when she was born. There is no way she growed 3 1/2 inches in a month.

point 4 less than 10? Growed? What is wrong with me. I would be concerned too -- if I could remember to remind myself!

Now go enjoy your Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment