Monday, August 9, 2010

It's a Bird, It's a Plane, It's a ?

**This is NOT Latham**

I was excited when the package arrived in the mail. Danielle, our nanny, is also a magnificent photographer. She was going to take some pictures of Latham and we had ordered some photo props for the occasion. Photo props? Yes, photo props.

A few days earlier I had searched etsy and found some pics like the one above. How sweet is that cocoon? I researched, found the perfect one and ordered it. I had grand visions of how sweet Latham would look all nestled in the cocoon.

I had not pictured this:

IMG_5112

or this:

IMG_5110

or even this:

IMG_5109

But I did get a good belly laugh. I mean seriously - this guy is FUNNY! Alan - thanks for making me laugh every day!


And - just to satisfy your curiosity - here is a sneak peek of Latham in the cocoon!

IMG_5135

No comments:

Post a Comment