Thursday, August 26, 2010

Vaughan's 3rd Birthday - Part 2

IMG_5338
*For the record - I DID NOT make this cake. Lisa (with some assistance
from my brother) spent hours on it. It was a HIT!

We have been soaking up the last days of summer, have you? While I am terribly tired of these hot, sticky, never-ending days - I know in a month I will be remembering them fondly.

This past weekend, we had a birthday party for Vaughan. This was Vaughan's first birthday party that included people outside of our family or close friends. She had a blast.

IMG_5352

The zip line was a blast. The kids loved it and I loved seeing their faces as they flew through the air. This along with that fabulous princess castle cake (compliments of Lisa) were V's favorite things about her birthday.

IMG_5320

Is that a bird? Is that a plane? No that is a VERY fast two year old sprinting across the photo!

IMG_5310

This was the first time that we have had a birthday party outside of our house. Um - why haven't we done this sooner. The staff at My Gym entertained the kids and had the party scene down to a science. With a 6 week old baby - this was definitely the way to go!

IMG_5288

And the best part - after all the action, the kids were exhausted.

IMG_5290


IMG_5265


IMG_5258

Happy Birthday Sweet V. I still don't know how you managed to turn three. It seems like just yesterday you were enjoying your first cake!

IMG_1864

IMG_1871

No comments:

Post a Comment