Thursday, July 16, 2009

Who's that girl?

Introducing......

PICTURE DELETED


Wait, who is this? Well you have to guess. Welcome to a little game called "who's that girl?" Enter your guesses in the comments and check back on Monday when this mystery girl will be revealed!


Where were you born?
Atlanta Ga Crawford Long Hospital and my mom's doctor was Crawford Long (obviously the fourth or fifth)

What were you good at as a child?
I was also good at memorizing song lyrics which came in handy as entertainment at my parents' cocktail parties.

What was your first job?
first job - 10th grade - scooping ice cream - made me hate ice cream for several years

Tell me some truths, tell me a lie and let's see if we can figure out which is which.
  • I once convinced a fireman to give me his uniformed shirt off his back while he was responding to a call.
  • I published a paper about the illicit drug trade and the Mexican government.
  • I went to the beach with brad paisley (singer)
  • I collect Nativity scenes
  • I was once a nationally ranked canoe-er
  • I was in a commercial as a child (4th grade) for a Michael Jackson doll

And there you have it. Don't forget to leave a comment and see you on Monday!

3 comments:

  1. You gotta give us more than that! Or, am I missing an obvious clue?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm thinking either mary kent or tyree...

    am i right??

    carmen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to know...which one is the lie?? I'm especially enjoying imagining MK and Brad P, hanging out at the beach. I hope she made him bring her fruity drinks. These are all so good!

    ReplyDelete