Monday, August 10, 2009

It's too darn hot!

IMG_2589

It is swealtering, stickly and down right unpleasant here lately. For some reason, the heat the last few weeks has really been getting to me more than usual. So I packed up the kids, packed up a lunch and we headed to the Children's Museum.

IMG_2582

My kids L O V E the Children's Museum (Imagine It) here in Atlanta. There are the staples- the balls, the grocery store, the kitchen, the pond, the painting wall, the clay, the stage...the stage...the stage...we spent about 75% of our time at the stage. I am not entirely sure how to process this yet - but my kids really like to dress up and look at themselves. A LOT.

IMG_2579

Imagine It has a rotating exhibit and the quality really seems to vary. Right now there is a tree exhibit (tree house, nests, etc.) We spent a lot of time there this visit. Ellery pretended to be a bird and Vaughan went up the treehouse and down the slide no fewer than 20 times.
IMG_2561

Tomorrow we are off to Southampton and hopefully we will be greeted with cooler weather. Gagi - have I mentioned how excited the girls are to see you? Get ready for us - here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment