Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Letter Home - Part Three

Dear A,



We are counting down the days until you arrive. In the meantime, we are having a splendid time. Ellery went to Amaryllis Farm. She fed farm animals, groomed horses and rode horses. While she was busy on the farm Gagi, Vaughan and I went to Iacoco Farm to fetch some fresh eggs. I stand by my statement that these are the best eggs ever.






I can't wait for you to see the girls in the pool. Ellery can swim all the way to the deep end and back. She is working on her dives and she can do a flip under water. Sweet V has built up quite some confidence too. She doesn't like anyone to help her in the pool. She holds onto a kick board and kicks around managing to steer quite precisely. These girls are like fish.


Ellery wants to go to the beach when you are here. She thinks you are going to teach her to surf. I didn't have the heart to correct this assumption. So, be prepared.


We miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment