Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Many Faces

IMG_2596

This kid cracks me up.

IMG_2598

Honestly, even when I think I have no more energy left she either says something or does something (like these faces) that change my outlook entirely.

IMG_2608

Last week as Alan and I were getting ready for a "work" dinner she extolled "I never get to go out to grown-up dinners." Well all of that is about to change. Tonight Ellery is heading out to a 'fancy' dinner with Uncle Jared. She tried on her outfit last night:

  • bra - check
  • skirt - check

Um - you might need to reread that. I did write bra. She is not even four. You might also notice that something like 'shirt' or 'top' is missing from the above list.

IMG_2609

Yes, Ellery plans on dining with Uncle Jared wearing my bra and a skirt. If that doesn't turn heads I am not sure what will.

Check in tomorrow for some photos of their adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment