Friday, August 21, 2009

Letter Home - The Finale

I. am. exhausted. Utterly. I had to work last night - I had a call at 6 then 6:45 then 8. I had a call this morning at 8 then 10 (all of this on my day off!). The girls were "entertaining" themselves during these calls by rumaging through my purse and scattering the contents throughout the house. There were crumples dollar bills everywhere and credit cards and my drivers license littered here and there.

I am ecstatic that you are coming tomorrow....tomorrow will not be here soon enough.

We have been swimming, swimming, swimming, swimming and swimming some more. Uncle Jared and Ellery have some "new pool tricks" to show you when you arrive. These tricks involve Ellery standing on a kick board, being lifted above Jared's head and then doing a flip into the pool. It is quite some trick.

Last night, Gagi watched the girls and Jared and I met Irena and Tokyo out at Trata. It was quite a scene. Remember the scene at Nello last year? It was reminiscent of that, with a twist that included a pole. Yikes...there was a lot of "dancing" it was painful to watch and yet we couldn't seem to stop staring.

Hurry up and get here already. I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment