Sunday, September 12, 2010

As Promised

Sunsets on the Gulf of Mexico are breathtaking. Don't you agree?


I didn't bring my camera to the beach last week. It was a conscious decision (we were packed in tight in the car and Danielle was coming with us - why bring my camera when she would take fabulous pictures with hers?)


These pictures are courtesy of Danielle. I think leaving my camera at home was a wise decision. These shots taken on the beach were NOT well planned. We waited until our last night and then ate a leisurely dinner of fish tacos. After dinner, we sauntered down to the beach to catch the sunset....we made it just in time.


And here is a picture of sweet Latham. Happy 2 month birthday, Latham. It seems like ages ago that you were snug in my belly and I cannot image our lives without Latham now. It still amazes me how much we can love a baby who we have spent so little time with.

I have lots of fun stuff to share - visits with out of town cousins, reuniting with Gagi and PopPop, laundry (ha) and getting ready for "Family Camp."

Thanks for the photos Danielle!

No comments:

Post a Comment