Thursday, September 23, 2010

Twins


I was carefully stirring the contents of the pan, making sure the garlic didn't burn. You know, the garlic - that darn stuff - it ALWAYS burns. Then I end up fishing it out of the pan because you know as well as I do that there certainly isn't time to start over.

While I am busy preparing dinner, my "helpers" keep an eye on Latham. Usually this entails pushing her swing or singing to her. But, this night the girls decided that sweet Latham needed a friend.


Vaughan tucked her baby right next to Latham and then the girls covered them up (with a burp clothe.) It made me chuckle...and not because it was cute but because that darn doll could be Latham's twin! I mean - honestly - it is a mini Latham. Looks like Latham thought it was funny too.

No comments:

Post a Comment