Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Back from the Beach

I am writing this post in reverse...not on purpose but because that is how I loaded the pictures. So bear with me here.

We are back from the beach. This is how our trip ended - exhausted, sleeping kids on the car ride home.

These pictures are all from my phone (I didn't bring my camera).

This is how our trip started...with sugar white sand beached. It is hard to beat the beaches of Northwest FL!

We had a great mini vacation. In fact, my only complaint is that it wasn't long enough. We rented a house in Watercolor right across from the pool. The kids loved walking to the pool and the playground.

We also had bikes and took full advantage of them. We biked to the beach, into Seaside, and just around the neighborhood. The bikes were a hit.


Vaughan was quite proud of how stylish she was looking lounging at the pool!


The kids LOVED the beach. They begged to go as soon as they woke up every morning and we had to drag them away when it was time to leave.

Ellery and Alan worked on this sea turtle - Carlos - one day.

Vaughan did her fair share of sand building too. Of course, her creation included barbies. Yes, these barbies came to the beach with us....they are quite well traveled.

I will post some of Danielle's photos soon!

For now, we are getting back into the swing of things. You know - like school, life, reality. But if I try really hard, I think I can still hear the waves crashing.

No comments:

Post a Comment